YOUR AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
This Notice describes how our Site may collect, use and share information from or about you, and explains how information may be collected and used for advertising and tracking purposes.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
In connection with your use of this Site, we may collect both personally and non-personally identifiable information. Personal information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers.
Non-personally identifiable information may include, for example, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access dates and similar information. Both types of information will be collectively referred to as “Information” henceforth.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
We may collect information from you through your voluntary submission to receive offers, newsletters, or other services from the Site or access to certain resources on the Site.
We also may collect information from your browser when you use the Site through a variety of methods. The Information collected with these automated methods may include:
- Device type
- Actions performed on pages
- Your IP address,
- Cookie information,
- A unique device or user ID,
- Browser type,
- System type,
- The content and pages that you access on the Site,
- And the “referring URL” (i.e., the page from which you navigated to the Site). Websites visited before visiting the Site might place Information within the URL of your browser during a visit to that previous website. We may unintentionally collect that Information as part of referring URL information.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Information.We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize/tailor your experience while engaging with us, and to recognize your device to allow your use of our online products and services.
USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION.
We may use the information you provide to us for any purpose, including but not limited to:
(1) Providing you with books, forms or any other materials that you have requested,
(2) Contacting you for the potential purchase of financial products or materials,
(3) Personalizing our contact with you,
(4) Operating, providing, improving and maintaining the Site,
(5) Developing new products and services,
(6) Preventing abusive and fraudulent use of the Site,
(7) Sending you administrative messages, content and other services and features in which we believe you may be interested; and for any other administrative and internal business purposes permitted by law.
PERMISSION TO CONTACT AND OPT OUT RIGHTS FROM FURTHER CONTACT.
Your provision of information to us through the Website will be considered granting permission for us to contact you through any of the provided means (including, but not limited to: mail, phone, text message, fax, etc.).
You have the right to opt out of further promotional contact from us. If, at any time, you desire to be removed from an email mailing list, please send your request to America One Retirement, using our forms on the Site, or calling us. It can take up to 10 days for us to process your request. Please be aware that this opt-out only applies to future messages and that we may still send you messages for administrative purposes as permitted by law.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We maintain a variety of security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure or alteration despite our best efforts. Further, we cannot guarantee that our Site’s security measures will prevent unauthorized persons from accessing or obtaining this information. We assume no liability to you or any other party in relation to the unauthorized access, use or alteration of any information provided to us.
If we become aware of a security breach or one occurs, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate preventative actions. By using the Site or providing Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. If you believe that there has been a breach of the Site’s security, please contact us.